"HORIZON 637" LSO BRACE
Made out of special breathable and hypoallergenic web material. Bears rigid and adjustable side pads which can be placed in various positions, for conservative therapeutic rehabilitation of the patient. Features a special "SlickTrack" mechanism (compression lace) which gradually and independently regulates compression of the lumbar region, relieving muscle pain. The lumbar panel is lined, stiff but flexible, and adjusts to the patient's anatomy. The brace’s belt is self-grip in the front and adjustable in length. An excellent aid for patients requiring lumbar and lateral support. Relieves pain due to surgery or injury.
Appropriate for a waist circumference of 61cm to 127cm.
Code: 04-2-036 Extension Panel for a waist circumference up to 178cm.
- L3-L5 vertebral body fracture (wedge - dislocation - burst)
- Non-displaced sacral fracture
- L3-L5 osteoporotic fractures
- L3-S1 interbody spinal fusion
- Spinal fusion with laminectomy or L3-L5 discectomy
- Multilevel laminectomy and discectomy L3-S1
- Intervertebral disc arthroplasty L3-S1